Project Manager HR
Take the lead and kickstart your next step! We are looking for not just one but two HR Project managers to join our ranks. In this exciting role you will be responsible for managing projects with HR suites such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, Talentsoft and Walkme.
As HR Project manager you are responsible for linking different business units together and fostering change. This is no easy task and truly demands persuasiveness and strong interpersonal capabilities. You create added value for our clients and make sure their goals are met. Achieving this drives you as a person. The job is demanding, but we know how to celebrate and wind down after a successful week’s work.
- Good understanding of project management and the most common methodologies
- 3-5 years’ experience as lead in at least 2 HR projects as project manager or consultant
- Experience in Change management.
- Sensitivity to organisational mechanics
- Good stakeholder management capabilities
- Proficiency in Dutch
- Strong team player without losing objectives out of sight
- Have an active lifestyle
- With us you are not a numberWe love a personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit
- We appreciate your talent, knowledge and effort. We always go to great lengths to ensure that you feel good about yourself at work and that you feel at home, both with us and with the end customer.
- The possibility to be yourself and to be able to develop yourself is invaluable. Courses, training, certificates, ... are therefore always negotiable.
- We offer fixed employees an interesting package of benefits of which a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalization and group insurance, 12 extra ADV days etc...
- You are always welcome at our office in the quiet green of Brasschaat and there are regular events organized for members of the Xquisit-family!
Project Manager HR
|Location||Belgie of Noord-Brabant (NL)|
Medewerker eindklant (onbepaalde duur)
- Detavast / Try&Hire