AEM Developer - senior
Context of the mission
Next to our business applications, we will use Adobe Experience Manager for our public sites. We are looking for a developer with experience in AEM to strengthen the team. He / She will be responsible of the technical design, the implementation and the delivery of projects / sites with success.
- Develop web applications based on functional input documents
- Develop new web projects in AEM
- Provide work estimations
- Write technical design documents and/or technical analyses for other developers
- Perform pre-integration testing
- Offer coaching and/or technical support in the team
- Language requirements: Dutch and French (one fluent, at least basic understanding of the other) + English
- Good analytical skills
- Work in an organized and structured way
- Team player
- Able to work in a large complex organisation
- Problem solving attitude
- Good coaching and communication skills
- Professional experience in an IT Services environment
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of AEM
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Advanced knowledge of JCR and Apache Sling
- Advanced knowledge of Maven
- Advanced knowledge of AEM operations for AMS (deployment, dispatcher, architecture)
- Advanced knowledge of client side development with React
- Experience with websites and applications design (css, sass)
- Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles
- Experience with collaboration with AMS
- Experience with integrating AEM with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with implementing personalisation on a site
- Experience of client-server web based applications
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
AEM Developer - senior
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)