As a BI advisor, you are the co-pilot and sparring partner for the entire business. The business is your customer, who you will provide with relevant insights in the products, customers and the different markets we serve. Your analysis of the data and their experience in these markets will enable the group to make the right business decisions.
In order to do this, you will undertake a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, which include:
- Together with the business stakeholders, analyse the business data needs and translate those needs into easy to digest reports & dashboards.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Interpret data, analyze results using big data, advance analytics and statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Propose deliverables that simplify/automate specific business tasks and processes.
- Visualize and present all information to internal stakeholders and to our management teams.
- Manage projects against deliverables & timelines.
You will report to the CI&I Manager of our Marketing department.
- We are looking for a BI Advisor with strong analytical and interpersonal skills:
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings (through visualization).
- Strong analytical skills, and a demonstrated track record of translating data into actionable insights.
- Ability to support business stakeholders in their thought processes.
- Strong problem solving and thought leadership skills.
- Ability to synthetize findings from complex analysis and develop actionable recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to develop well-structured presentations and effectively communicate them to stakeholders.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, predictive modelling and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS or comparable).
- Positive mindset, ability to drive change within BI, thus supporting our core businesses.
- Fluent in Dutch, with a good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Education and experience
- Working experience in analytics consulting or similar functions.
- Background in analytics.
We support and encourage professional growth and advancement at all levels and we are committed to providing the framework and tools that let employees assess their work, find new ways to improve, and plan for continuous learning and a rewarding work life. We offer a competitive remuneration package with extra advantages. We highly value a good work-life balance and offer the possibility to combine working at the office and at homSolliciteren
|Dienstverband||Medewerker eindklant (onbepaalde duur)|