Cloud Container Platform Engineer
• Keep your technology knowledge current and actively explore new opportunities to expand said knowledge
• Interface with internal squads to acquire requirements and translate this into working solutions
• Guarantee the stability and security of our platform
• Co-create designs for onboarding new Container Network Functions
• Build further upon the ‘infrastructure as code’ deployment vision of the squad
• Design and develop the CI/CD pipeline of the container network functions platform
• Evaluate and implement possible plugins for container networking
• Co-develop the Telco Cloud roadmap in cooperation with your peers and product owner
• You are a Mid/Senior Level Container Platform Engineer
• Clear Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and problem solver, Open for dialogue & brainstorming.
• Service minded: You keep calm in difficult situations, and you always act with operational excellence and stability of the systems for our customers in mind
• Technology watch: You constantly maintain an overview of the technology landscape in your domain
• Passion: You’re passionate about technology and have a strong foundation and interest in container platforms, container networking, CI/CD & virtual network functions
• Flexible: You’re willing to execute planned changes outside of business hours and work in an Agile SCRUM environment
• Endurance: Your take on life is not a sprint but a marathon and your focus is on long term goals and achievements
• Experience: 5+ years working in a similar position.
o You have worked with or have understanding of Virtual Machines, Containers, Automation, CI/CD, Experience in Architecting/Designing of Infrastructure platforms.
o Technology examples of required Experience:
5G, Public Cloud, Terraform, Git, Gitlab/Github, GCP, VMware, Anthos, Istio, Multus, Cilium, Ansible
• Language: English is key, Dutch is an asset