Data Integration Analyst
Customer wants to replace his existing finance, HR and purchasing IT solutions with an Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, including the modules Financials, Procurement and Human Capital.
As a Data Integration Analyst, you will become the trusted partner of the Business community to help build, maintain and improve data integrations and migration between systems, with focus on the Oracle ERP system.
He merges this input with a good understanding of the existing integration flows and based on the fusion of both, he creates an integrated set of data requirements.
- Propose, design and implement end-to-end integration solutions between our applications or with external systems
- Work with business users to scope and define data requirements for application integration, including the data conversion and mapping requirements between our systems
- Ensure detailed understanding of the existing data flow integrations with the target scope of implementation
- Collaborate with ETL/API developers to determine the best approach for supporting application integrations
- Responsible for the applicable technical architecture of application integrations
- Manage the integration flow development for application and data integration.
- Define testing requirements and acceptance criteria for system integration tracks
- Identify and facilitate efficiency improvements in existing integration processes.
- Partner across the business to develop an in-depth understanding of business processes, becoming a subject matter expert in the data transferred between applications
- Provide analytical support to multiple projects, establishing data integration plans and timelines, and coordinating on projects with internal and external resources
- Ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
- Gather the data migration requirements from the business
- Ensure detailed understanding of the existing data within the target scope of migration
- Set up ETL flows to support the data migration (extraction, enrichment, cleansing, standardization, validation and load) processes
- Ensure the data quality of the migrated data for all requirements (functional and technical).
- Take the lead in the creation of data migration, cut-over plans, data migration designs and architecture.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analysis role focused on data integration, data quality management and data migration.
- Experience in designing, testing, and deploying data integrations.
o Experience with API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk).
o Experience with data design, architecture, querying and data modeling
- Ability to retrieve, manipulate and present large sets of data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and dot-connecting skills
- Strong knowledge of relational database structures
- Full understanding of XML/JSON syntaxes
- Advanced skills in data analytics, Excel, and SQL
- Project management skills: able to coordinate multiple work streams simultaneously to meet project deadlines
- Meticulous with a high drive for detail & quality
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of webMethods ESB (SoftwareAG) is a plus
- Experience with data integrations with, preferably, Oracle Fusion ERP or another ERP system is a strong plus
- Familiarity with the main data concepts and terminology used in a Finance ERP module is a plus
Data Integration Analyst
|Dienstverband||Freelance of bediende|