- Challenging IT-consulting job with strong client focus.
- Implementation of IAM products within the stack.
- Analyze use cases and translate them to technical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement technical components which match the client’s needs.
- Interested in IAM concepts
- Motivation to learn and accept guidance
- Minimum graduate or bachelor degree in Computer Science
- JAVA knowledge (backend development)
- Linux OS based experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, stress resistant
- Ability to think out of the box
- Ability to take initiative/responsibility
- Willing to travel (mainly Benelux, possibly further)
Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite plus:
- Products of the client's stack
- Authentication and authorisation systems and protocols
- Enterprise and/or mobile SSO
- IAM and federation standards like SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, ...)
- Service Oriented Architecture (JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Database models (LDAP, relational)
- Security background
- Securing web applications and servers
- Programming certification (Java)
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)