Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager is responsible for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, modification or removal. The IT Security Manager deals with the infrastructure protecting data and information from threats inside and outside the organisation, the Business Security Manager supports the business in managing the risks of their business operations, the Information Security Manager deals with protecting the organisation’s data and information including the applications from threats inside and outside the organisation.
It is obvious that the Information Security Manager plays a central role in the overall Security operations, overseeing the application, data- and information aspects in business security and the infrastructure- and application security in the IT security operations. At the other hand, the Information Security Manager supports IT Security and Business Security in understanding and prioritizing data- and information related security aspects.
The Information Security Manager, the Business Security Manager and the IT Security Manager assist and report to the Chief Security Officer.
- Create and execute strategies to improve the security of data and information
- Define, implement and maintain corporate information security policies and procedures
- Manage the information related risks with the 1st line Information Security Risk Manager
- Initiate or follow-up vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures
- Respond to information-related security incidents and conduct thorough post-event analysis
- Act as a key liaison between Business Security, IT Security and the Chief Security Officer
- Liaise with Security Communications to institute organisation-wide training and awareness
- Liaise with the DPO to ensure alignment between Information Privacy and Security
- Guidance and oversight of information- and application related security aspects in the IT organisation, enterprise architecture, service management, DevSecOps
- You have a bachelor or master in applied informatics, computer science, an equivalent related education or experience, specialisation in a security related field is a plus
- An additional degree in a business-related field is a plus (Msc Business Studies or Management, Msc in Economics or Finance, MBA, …)
- Security or privacy certifications (CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CIPM or CIPP, …) are a plus
- You are familiar and you have experience with information security technology and management
- Excellent speaking and writing English and at least one other French and/or Dutch
- You have a good knowledge and understanding of ISO 27000
And you have an:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to resolve conflicts between security and business objectives
- Ability to see the big picture
- Honesty and high-integrity character
- Tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty
- Demonstrates good judgement
- Ability to work independently
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Information Security Manager
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)