IT Operations Officer
We created a new team that will be responsible for the end-to-end document flows: as well inbound as outbound. For this mission we will need an Operations Officer who will follow all incidents related to the In & outbound document flows, create operational reports for management and describe monitoring actions to increase quality of our services.
As IT In/outbound Operations Officer, you will be responsible for the end 2 end quality of delivered services. You align closely with the internal clients, outsourcing partners and various IT-teams delivering supporting services.
In general, you understand the domain and demonstrate a good understanding on how the services are implemented and how they relate to other services. You make sure services perform according to specified requirements, you ensure service quality and put in place remediation plans where needed. You ensure documentation is kept up to date.
As part of the responsibility for the operational service:
- within the Incident Management process:
- impact analysis
- coordination towards resolution
- communication to stakeholders (management / business / technical teams)
- improve monitoring with the aim to detect defects before business does
- responsible for the service quality in Production
- ensure swift but qualitative handover from projects towards production
- support, control and report upon the service quality (SLAs, KPIs)
- report monthly overview of incidents per impacted business line
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer minded
- Result oriented
- People oriented
- Sensitive to quality of processes and services
- Process minded
- Easy communicator
- Networking skills
- Sociable, reliable, accurate & empathetic
- Act as a team player
- Strong facilitator
- Eagerness to learn the IT infrastructure & applications supporting the service
Languages: Dutch or French, be able to communicate correctly in the other language (written/verbal). English.
- Working experience in an operational team
- End-2-End process view and control
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Familiar with IT solutions
- Good knowledge of incident management tooling
- Experience in Windows oriented environments
- Experience with Heat as incident management tool
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
IT Operations Officer
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)