IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist provides a high-quality IT Service to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world. The digital journey continues, to enable us to run business at full speed. This position reports to the IT Manager/ Team Leader (Region).
The main responsibilities are:
- Provide full onsite/desk side and remote support to end users for all their IT issues, service/change requests
- Image, deploy, upgrade and refresh PCs and manage assets
- Administrate and solve incidents assigned to the local on-site support
- Participate in small to medium size projects
- Provide hands on support to our specialist team with server, network, and telephony infrastructure
- Advise customers and users on their IT needs and best practices
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with local business
- Provide local subject matter expertise regarding processes, technology, organization and business
- Continuous development and improvement of On-Site Support service delivery
- Continuous focus on customer satisfaction, compliance and standards
- Work with the Service Desk, Application Managers, IT Managers and other stakeholders using the ITIL methodology for IT Service Management
- Team up with your peers at other locations in case of cross-functional support is required
- Extended experience of successfully delivering IT services
- Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with peers in the other regions
- Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI and SDLC)
- Strong technical knowledge of troubleshooting PC’s, laptops, Windows 7/10
- A broad knowledge of the different technologies used and available in the industry to give a good overall understanding of IT
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit
- Fluency in (local language) and English, spoken and written is a must
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever, who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction – Innovation
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
IT Support Specialist
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)