Java Software Engineer
You will join our team of JAVA developers working on the replatforming of our e-Commerce ICT services. More specific you will be added to one of our Streams that work in an Agile framework to develop ICT services for the Order Management part of our E2E order chain.
We are looking for a professional JAVA developer to strengthen this team and be part in all JAVA backend development. We are also counting on your great coaching & communication (NL-EN) skills to take along some junior JAVA developing colleague. You will also work closely together with the E2E testing team.
Knowledge of JAVA JSF and Angular, SOAP & REST services is expected. Experience with Spring (batch) is an extra. To be able to handle the integration with the rest of the landscape you also manage the (batch) integrations, therefore experience with ESB, ETL & PWC is an asset.
- Delivery of needed JAVA development within the stream
- Elevation of the maturity of JAVA software developers within the stream
- Project delivery within committed deadlines or faster
- Elevated maturity of the JAVA developers within the stream
- Qualitative, user friendly, easy maintainable JAVA applications and services.
Focus points on maturity
- Quality of the code
- Test automatisation i.k.v. regression testing
- Technical Design & Documentation
- Deployment & code change tracking
- Extensive experience as a Java Developer
- Experienced in Agile development
- Experience with JSF
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with SOAP & REST services
- Experience with Testing, specifically test automation & regression testing
- Experience with Spring (batch) is an asset
- Experience ESB is an asset
- Experience with ETL is an asset
- Experience with PWC is an asset
- Excellent coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Languages: Dutch & English
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Java Software Engineer
|Locatie||Vlaams-Brabant & Oost-Vlaanderen|
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)