Network Engineer - NMS Specialist
Network Engineer – Production Support – Monitoring expert
The Network Engineer will contribute to a team responsible for the day-to-day operation and monitoring of the Networks and project delivery.
The candidate will assist in setup and maintenance of production network infrastructure, contribute to the configuration of our Network devices.
In addition, there will be a focus on the creation of an effective monitoring environment to switch our current reactive mode of action to a pro-active setup.
This position requires a broad knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, Software Defined Network (ACI technology), … It involves analytical skills and troubleshooting capability to work with the team member to quickly diagnose and resolve network issues.
- Set up, configure, and support network Infrastructure (Cisco defined, F5, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ACI, …)
- Review, implement and enhance our monitoring environment (Sevone, Smarts, Netscout, Gigamon, …)
- Assist with maintaining current documentation of related corporate network implementation.
- Involvement in troubleshoot network systems.
- Provide network project support to other teams with the implementation of enterprise and operational service upgrades and new initiat
- ives.Be involved in Infrastructure and Business projects by delivering the required infrastructure (and related documentation)
- Perform vulnerability assessment, IOS validation & upgrade.
- Maintain process like Configuration Management and Monitoring of the infrastructure.
- Optimize our current network implementation and introduce automation services in our environment
- Integrate Watch-Duty role and support Week-End interventions
- Degree in Computer Science or Certifications in Network Technologies, Information Systems, or other related disciplines (preferred).
- 3-5 years minimum of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Very good knowledge of Network monitoring environment (Sevone, Smarts, Netscout, Gigamon, …)
- Good knowledge with routing and switching technology (BGP, ISIS, OSPF, VRF, MPLS, GRE, IPSEC, OTV...)
- Experience in Network Management Systems (3-5 years)
- Excellent understanding TCP/IP protocols and related DNS (Infoblox), QoS
- Knowledge of Cisco ACS / ISE / Prime, CheckPoint, F5, Ansible is a plus.
- Experience in SDN / Cisco ACI is a real asset.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and disciplines quickly.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Fluent in English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- Ability to function in a team oriented environment.
- This position requires an individual with good communication (both verbal and written), organizational, and analytical / problem-solving skills.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform tasks with a high degree of quality, while following existing processes and operational procedures.
- Additionally, the position requires the ability to work with members of other teams and staff to meet all necessary department and organizational goals.
- Position available on Paris or Brussels with regular trip to foresee (once a month in one or the other location)
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Network Engineer - NMS Specialist
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)