PMO / Business Analyst
The main activities of Business Solutions teams are :
- Project management within business solutions and/or across the organization
- Conception and mastering of solutions (ideation, requirements)
- Drive delivery of solutions implemented in IT department
- Testing, Delivery and Support of solutions
- Relation management within organization or external to organization
In this context the Business Solutions management team is looking for a PMO support.
- Supporting the (Business Solutions) management team in program/project portfolio management (methodology, best practices & standards)
- Structuring Project Roadmaps
- Project Budget follow-up
- Project Milestones & Delivery tracking
- Communication coordination across projects
- Project lead/coordination
- Requirement interviews
- Requirement definition for small efficiency projects as part of a bigger Program Management
- Dutch and French, one fluent, the other good at least
- Quick learner
- Good interviewing skills
- Good communicator
- Well organised, with priority management
- Good analytic and critical mind, but staying client oriented
- Can organise own work and execute independently with regular reporting to direct manager
- Project / Program Management
- Project Planning & Budget Management
- Good knowledge of Tools
- Preferable: Digital Technologies
- IT Project Coordination
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
PMO / Business Analyst
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)