Project Manager Business
Decommissioning developments within the group. There is a hard deadline by end 2022. That deadline will be challenging to reach and Business risks are high. Reporting of the projects happens directly towards IT Director and CEO.
IT Project management experience
- The governance track includes advanced scope management, dependency management and risk management. Professional level is necessary.
- The PM must be a driving force, more than usual. In this project, it is very easy to lean back. But there is a very strict deadline at the end of 2022.
- Despite the senior management support, the PM has to create most of the day-to-day momentum and keep the topic alive and relevant.
Take and manage ownership
- The PM is responsible for more than what he or she has direct control over. He needs to take his stakeholders along. A neutral, explicit and factual scope and ownership management is key.
Team & social skills
- This project is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Long-term retention of the project team, especially the O*analysts, is key.
- The PM also needs to establish durable working relations with many stakeholders. Program managers, enterprise architects, senior management to AM’s, CI and diverse experts.
Processing & priority setting
- This project is a lot. A lot of scope, many businesses, many stakeholders, many technical details. The PM needs to be able to prioritize and translate all this into a tactical plan. Not be drowned in the info but also not by staying too high level.
Other possible strong points:
- Experience with (complex) integrations
- We're looking for a Project Manager who can make a commitment for 2 to 3 years to work on this multi-project
- A healthy dose of personal power to stay on track in case of conflicting advice or diverging interests.
- Experience in risk management
- Communication skills
- Experience in leadership in multi-cultural environments
- Experienced in both C-level reporting and experience with leading developers on the other hand
- Diplomatic skills
- Dutch & English
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Project Manager Business
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)