As Project Manager, I work on the various deliverables of the Digital Customer Service Setup project within the Customer Services program.
In the program, a new digital landscape will be built on Azure.
Managing the different teams of experts as well as the cooperation with external parties is the biggest challenge. The project is part of a large strategic program. The PM will therefore also have to coordinate with the core team program.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for:
- delivering the project output (project deliverables) within the agreed scope, time and cost
- guaranteeing the progress of the project
- managing the project team
- coordinating project work
- enforcing decisions
- monitoring and managing the scope, planning and cost of the project
- managing and escalating changes compared to agreed scope, time and cost according to the expected process
- managing the expectations of the project stakeholders
- mapping and keeping an overview of these stakeholders up to date
- monitoring and managing the communications surrounding the project
As a Project Manager you deliver at least the following output:
- a high-quality, up-to-date and validated project sheet in our standard format and archived in our internal archive
- listing the project deliverables in a WBS
- a qualitative and up-to-date project planning, with mapped dependencies and milestones
- a project status report in our standard format and archived according to the program guidelines
- a resource demand in the short, medium and long term, in our standard excel
Evaluation of the execution of the assignment:
- An evaluation of the implementation of the above will take place at regular intervals.
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)