Our client actively searching for Project Managers with experience in leading projects in a large organization.
Projects can be of the following types
- Business: normal evolution of the infrastructure requested to support a business project
- Pure infrastructure evolution: evolution of the infrastructure to increase the global level of
- service, life cycle management, technology evolution, cloud initiatives…
- Security projects: manage the impact of security constraints on the infrastructure.
- Mainframe related projects: coordinate the impact of life-cycle evolution on the development
- assets, replatforming or rehosting initiative
- Other Projects: Previous list is not exhaustive.
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define the appropriate mitigation actions
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
- Communication and reporting skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
- Reflect reality & stress the attention points
- Proactivity and risk mitigation
- Stimulate collaboration between different teams
- Be able to have technical discussions with the infra teams and to translate towards other departments
- Languages: Dutch, French and English
- Experience in project Management within large IT organisation (3+ years)
- Experience in Implementation of Cloud projects or Office 365 in a large IT organisation
- Good knowledge of IT platforms: Windows / mainframe
- Project Management (5 years)
- Project Mgt methodology (Prince 2) (5 years)
- Large and complex projects (5 years)
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)