We are looking for a QA Engineer/Tester to strengthen our teams. By regular releases, they are building an important new solution for the registration of subscriptions in the Customer Services domain of our IT landscape. It also performs several key financial services and supports the Customer Care processes where “Digital by default” is our North Star.
You will be working in a cross-functional Scrum team, a.k.a. a ‘Squad’, Amsterdam based.
How can you make a difference?
In our 3 squads developers take care of QA themselves. We need you to bring QA across the teams to a higher level. In addition, you are in charge for taking our (end) users into user acceptance tests.
You know all there is to know about your domain. New technologies and methods hold no secrets from you. Okay, maybe just a few secrets....... but the point is that you love learning new things and that you keep a close eye on evolutions in your field.
Your key strengths:
- Specification by example
- Test Automation (automated solutions/design patterns/pyramids of automation)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- End to end/unit/stress/acceptance/beta testing
- jMeter (stress tests)
- Sonar Qube
But more important: you can determine which tooling fits our stack and know how to implement it.
- Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Curious and open-minded
- You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously innovating and changing environment.
- You speak Dutch very well.
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)