Your mission will be to ensure that the security of the production environment can be guaranteed. The focus will be on the project to isolate the production environment from the current Security environment.
- Coordinate the implementation and migration of the production environment
- Work together with the different stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition
- Classify the systems and make sure they are transitioned correctly and secured as defined in the architecture
- Analyzing the IT and Security Environment
- Advisor role for projects and peers
- Ability to translate complex concepts into business language.
- Ability to take on projects related to security
The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong technical, communication, skills. Specific requirements for this position include:
- 6+ years working in the security and operations fields
- Excellent knowledge of Operational Technology Security
- Knowledge and experience with Cyber X and Nozomi
- Experience in similar position in a production and manufacturing environment is a big plus
- Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.
- Broad knowledge of the different technologies used within the group and available in the industry to give an excellent overall understanding of IT.
- Strong business acumen and internal knowledge of policies.
- Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e., ITIL, PMI, and SDLC).
- Comfortable with working in a matrix environment
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
Competency is more than ever, a combination of knowledge, experience, and attitude. Key behavioirs of our candidate are:
- People management and coordination skills
- A customer-centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A person that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)