Support engineer Office 365
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and committed IS/IT Support engineer (O365) who can join our IT competence team. You will participate in the Office 365 implementation and follow-up of future developments. Due to the high level of complexity, this role requires an in-depth knowledge of O365 (SharePoint on-line, PowerApps, Flow, etc.), as well as strong communication skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated team in a challenging environment.
Job description/mission :
- Support Engineer :
- Hands-on support for the end-users and VIPs
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the O365 related incidents within the SLA’s as second line.
- Migrate On-Prem SharePoint sites to SharePoint On-line.
- Create new SharePoint sites, using modern pages, according defined templates -
- Sparring partner for the Technology Engineer.
- Guide the business in defining the new SharePoint sites in line with the defined architecture and templates -
- Build relations with both the business users and Group IT.
- Be the technical interface for our offshore team regarding SharePoint on-line, Power Apps,
- Flow - Technical preparation and implementation of new O365 apps
Educational and experience requirements :
- The candidate has a master or a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent.
- An excellent knowledge of English is required
- Knowledge on Microsoft O365 suite is a must.
- Experience in migrations to O365/SharePoint on-line
- Experience in creating SharePoint on-line sites
- Experience in using PowerApps & Flow is an asset
- Experience in discrete manufacturing business processes and working in a large international company is an asset.
- Project management experience is an asset.
- You are customer focused, enthusiastic and professional.
- You are proactive. You are passionate about O365 developments
- You have very strong motivational and leadership skills.
- You have a self-drive and passion.
- You are used to work with a diversity of people and cultures.
- You need to have good communication skills.
- You work systematically and accurately.
- You are result oriented and quality focused in terms of processes.
- You are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
- You can quickly integrate into the existing team, and encourage knowledge sharing between colleagues.
- You are stress resistant.
For us you re not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Support engineer Office 365
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)