- You coordinate, prioritize and plan the different activities related to the testing
- You create the test strategy for the project.
- You create and execute test plans and scenarios.
- You proactively track the progress of problems encountered.
- You prepare reports to communicate the progress of the testing phase.
- You coordinate activities with different IT teams
- You are able to anticipate blocking situations and increase the quality of the project.
- Language requirement: Dutch & French
- Structured, conscientious and flexible
- Good communication
- Team Player
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Able to work with deadline
- Good experience of coordinating people
- Knowledge of methodology of testing (ISTQB, Agile)
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)