Test Engineer (senior)
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Creating and development of test scenarios & test cases and it’s maintenance in collaboration with the development team as analysts, developpers, projectleaders, UAT testers
- Test execution during the development phase
- Report to the development team when in regards to the quality and progress of their developed project
- Identification and creation of test scenarios for the (web)application (SOAP is a must skill): manual - 20%, and automated - 80%.
- Execution of (non-)regression testing to assure the integrity of the current functionalities
- Participation in the re-evaluation & approval of the deliverables of other testers (scenarios, plans, automated tests, etc)
- Makes sure the all test are realized in the applicable environment, while monitoring it’s execution & test Framework management (adjusting where necessary).
- Time line management and progress monitoring – report
- Write the test scenarios and report on them to assure ongoing quality through the identification of the necessary regression tests.
- Document the test results & communicate thouroughly with the team leader.
- Analyze & report possible improvement of the development cycle for the applications avoiding problems during the production stage.
- Expert knowledge of SOAPUI
- Very good knowledge of webservices REST (+IIB)
- Very good knowledge of Java (Scripting Selenium)
- Good knowledge of quality assurance testing: ISTQB, Selenium/RQM, or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Testing Tools & methodologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of ISTQB Certificate
- Working knowledge of JMeter is a plus
- Working knowledge of JIRA tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of JENKINS tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIT/SVN tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of the healthcare/service/insurance environment is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- +5y of Professional experience.
- Good Document Practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & problem solver
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow and execute test (management) procedures and internal guidelines
- FR is a must have. ENG is a plus
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That’s why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, … are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!
Test Engineer (senior)
- Medewerker Xquisit (onbepaalde duur)