With the rise in data availability and our continual quest to improve our performance and quality, we are increasingly using big data and modern machine-learning as an integral part of our operational processes. In this context, we are seeking a Data Analyst, to explore, together with the rest of the team, using comprehensive big data analysis, potential machine learning techniques, and a thorough understanding of the operational working of postmen, how we can further improve our distribution organization in particular.
- Employ advanced data analysis techniques to bring together theoretical and actual information and gain complex insights
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional project teams to contribute to ongoing improvements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of bpost's distribution processes
- Translate complex data findings into clear understandings and presentations for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a natural curiosity and attention to detail
- A proactive analytical mindset with the drive to challenge and continually improve existing processes
- Proficiency in Python for data manipulation, analysis, modelling and visualisation.
- Proficiency in statistics
- Proficiency in Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Analysis.
- Proficiency in English and ideally Dutch or French
- Basic understanding of SQL for data retrieval and manipulation.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with machine learning concepts
Join a dynamic project-based team that acts as a bridge between operations, business and IT functions. Experience a varied work routine that contributes to larger organizational goals, collaborating closely with a dedicated team. Initial onboarding will take place at our office locations, transitioning to a hybrid setup as you become an integral part of the team.
|Locatie||Brussel - hybride|
|Dienstverband||Freelance of bediende|